Monday, August 8, 2011

While the Cat is Away....

I've had some trouble with my computer at home the last few weeks.  It's needing some new memory.  :P  I'm back now and wanted to share something that has occurred during the period of incommunicado.

About a year ago, I created a 3D CAD model of a Tau Fire Warrior's pulse rifle:




As you can see, I used various pictures and the small model that comes with the Fire Warrior models as reference.  The CAD model itself is life size.  If only I could some how make a representation of it in real life...

Well, here it is in all it's real world glory:






Granted, this copy isn't life size (Can't produce that, sorry :( ).  It's only 10 inches long, but it turned out awesome!!!!

Now, I'll have to find a way to make a life size version.


No comments:

Post a Comment