Tuesday, April 27, 2010

AN INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Mechanical Volition!!!   My little corner of the 40K blogosphere… 

I will begin with a little about myself.

I am a new inductee into the community of Warhammer 40K.  I was brought into the hobby by a dear friend of mine who shares in my Über-nerd-dom.   I love science-fiction and modeling, so it definitely wasn’t a stretch to get me into the hobby. 

I used to build model aircraft and sci-fi vehicles when I was in junior high and high school, but haven’t had the time since. Thus I fell away from the craft until now.  I also have a heavy background in art, painting and sketching being my areas of knowledge.  Throw in the fact that I am a degree holding Aerospace Engineer working on aircraft and you have quite a mix of skills that will definitely fuel my hobbying.

This will be my little project diary.  Any modeling or painting I do I will outline here for future reference, for myself as well as others.

I hope you enjoy your visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment