Monday, March 18, 2013

The Whispers Grow Louder...

Here I am sitting on an unfinished army that is pleading with me to get back to painting and I hear rumors of "new Tau" mounting by the day.  It's overwhelming and motivating at the same time.

I mostly stick to the painting side of things since I still have not been able to garner any appreciable playtime, but interesting things appear to be coming our way... especially if you are a fan of our fine blue friends.  This new image to float around the web certainly has me excited:

(Image linked from Warhammer Tau)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back In Time For Fun

Well, well, well...  What do we have here?
Sixth Edition, you say?

Allies and Flyers and Changes... OH MY!!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

State of the Blog Address

Here we are, a quarter of the way through the year 2012.  The blog has been through some changes, but I have been through much bigger changes away from the blog.  A new place of residence kept me away from the paints for a while, but ultimately enabled me to have a dedicated place for the hobby.  I have been able to complete my first conversion.  I was even able to really look into how I present my models overall.  But, I must say that I have an even bigger change coming... 

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Basis of an Army and Delusions of Grandeur

Well, well, well.  What do you know.  I might actually have a playable army in the coming weeks.  Go figure.  All it took was...

...not letting myself get carried away with my goals for the future.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012


I promised an update on a Pathfinder I was working on.  Here it is.

He is the first in the squad, so he's the guide for the rest of them.  But what did I do and why did I do it?  Let's jump in.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First (Minor) Conversion

I had bought some Green Stuff a while back and wanted to practice using it somehow.  I wanted to start by filling in gaps on some models, but never really got around to doing it.  Thus, I decided to use it on a FireWarrior conversion.  Specifically, I wanted to simply use it to adjust an arm position in order to adjust the look a bit. 

The model in question was this guy:

Situational Update

Well, we have internet at our new residence now.  It took a while since we had more important matters to which to tend.  This means that, for the most part, I was able to fix most of the coding issues for the blog and will put some finishing touches as we go. 

I have started some trials with Green Stuff and started testing a paint scheme on a Pathfinder, so there is a lot to catch-up and and present here.  I'll try to get the first update up sometime today.

More to come!!!