Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back In Time For Fun

Well, well, well...  What do we have here?
Sixth Edition, you say?

Allies and Flyers and Changes... OH MY!!!
I'll be the first to say that it has definitely been a while.  When I took my new job, I knew it would take some acclimation, but WOW!  I can't talk about it now, but rest assured that I have been pre-occupied with things far more important than this hobby.  Let's just say I got more than I bargained for.  Thus, in short:  Life called. I answered.  But now, I'm back to see what I have missed and need to do going forward.

First off...

SIXTH EDITION!!!!

From what I am seeing, the Tau are going to have a lot going for them.  New rules for Assaults which give the front line guys a decent chance to do... something.  The new Rapid Fire rules are a gift from the Ethereals.  The allies...  whoa.  Is it too early to imagine a joint army with Space Marines?  And here I am starting some Kroot.

There is a lot to take in right now.  I'll admit I haven't had all of it quite sink in yet.  It will not for a while.

On the model front.  I will pick up where I left off on everything.  Hopefully I can get something up soon.  I'm starting Kroot and finishing Pathfinders and Fire Warriors.  In other words, I've got a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it in.

So, stay tuned.  We are going to keep the ball rolling as best we can.





No comments:

Post a Comment