I was originally going to update the previous post with images of the updated bases on my models, but, after performing the updates, I realized that I was stepping into a much larger world I had long forgotten about. After experiencing something for the first time all over again, I wanted to share a bit about that experience .
I took some time from unpacking and getting furniture back together to start adding more details to those Fire Warrior bases. First up for updating was the Fire Warrior walking along the broken wall. The details in that one are the best out of all of them, but I felt it could still use a little spicing up.
Well, I wanted to do some updating to the bases on the Fire Warriors. The camouflage on the Fire Warriors certainly did work with the bases as they were, but they did such a good job of blending in that under low light they hardly looked painted. I aimed to fix that...
I am in the process of trying to update the code for the blog. In the mean time, I have given it a template that agrees with Blogger's various inner workings. So, don't let the change in appearance alarm you. I'm just working on making this blog better than ever.
One of the consequences of my recent move is not having any internet in my home yet. So, I'm having to update the sight by other means.
I did take some time from the recent workload and updated my Fire Warriors. I don't have a phone with a decent camera at the moment, which precludes me from taking the picks and uploading from there. No worries though! I am aiming to have the situation remedied by this weekend.
Change is afoot here at Mechanical Volition. Rest assured, though, that the result will be an easier way for us to present you with more modelling and painting, and a better reading experience for you.