Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Moving Along

Well, our family's move is underway.  We've still got some furniture to bring over to the new residence, but most of it is complete.  I went ahead and set up my shelf in the new painting room and put my 40K stuff in it so that it would start to feel like we were actually living in this new-to-us house.


It also shows me that I have a long way to go.  Hopefully I will now have the place to do it.  :)

I've still got to do my other five Fire Warriors to get to the 10 I wanted in my first unit.  Also, you can see my unfinished Crisis suit I lovingly call "Tarzan" at the moment due to its left shoulder and arm appearing to be "naked" after being as yet unpainted.


I'll be so glad when I can upload a picture of the shelf complelety filled with painted miniatures.  Painting will pick back up once this move is completed and the updates will flow again.

That's it for now.  Be safe and have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment