Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Recruit in a New Army

So, I told the peeps I was going to do urban camo for my Fire Warriors... digital looking camo even.  Unlike your average Tau urban camo floating around, I will be using only grey-scale.  No blues thrown in the mix.

Some were encouraging, seeing it as a cool idea.  Others were quick to give a laugh, saying how nye impossible that task would become.

Whatever your position on the idea may be, I've painted one full Fire Warrior.  I've finally gotten a replacement camera (Yea!!!), so I'll upload images soon and relay my comments on the process. 

For now, here is a teaser image, from a crappy cell phone camera, of an UNFINISHED paint job on the Fire Warrior for my Urban Cadre.

2 comments:

  1. that is wicked good, I hate you btw,iwish i could camo half that good my scouts camo is 2% as good as yours on your open face tau are you planing anything on the face or are you keeping the camo to the suits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really haven't decided what I am going to do on the Tau without their helmets. I've looked at several different ways people have done them, but haven't really seen anything that catches my eye. I'll definitely post on that subject when I get to it.

    ReplyDelete